I loved seeing all your fun posts last week! Remember, you can link up any 3 posts you want – regardless of content! Link up your favorite posts from the week that you want more people to read. Share away! And, of course, if you have a weekly recap post, link that up too! But we want to give you a chance to share your other content from the week.
A Sprinkle of Joy // DIY Screen Free On the Go Survival Kit
So many fun ideas! I loved that all you need is a bag of goldfish. Done!
To Sparkle Punch // High Five for Friday: May 11
Jess never ceases to make me smile. And she shared about her gratitude jar – overflowing since 2017! That’s awesome!
The Diary of Nicole Alicia // Washington D.C. Tour
Nicole has been sharing pictures and stories from her recent trip to Washington D.C. and I have loved it. DC is one of my favorite places. It’s such a pretty city, and it makes you feel oh so proud of your country and all the glorious people that have helped to shape it, through good times and bad.
Can’t wait to read some more fun things this week!
Here’s what has been going on around here!
1. We’re getting closer and closer to the end of preschool… I have mixed feelings. I’m looking forward to the summer, with all of its promises of adventures, fun times and loose schedules. But I always get nervous about the lack of schedule, too. I love routine, but when a routine needs to change, it takes me FOREVER to get into a new groove.
2. One of the highlights this week was going to the strawberry farm and picking a zillion strawberries! Elizabeth was a great picker! William ate every one that he picked. HA! But I figured for every one he ate, it saved 10 berries on the bushes that he was not picking. But we had such a delightful time!
3. How was your Mother’s Day weekend?? Ours was wonderfully laid back. I was glad to have some quiet time to myself and then have a fun afternoon with my family.
4. Anyone else have a Target that’s under renovation?? Ours is a disaster! I had to pick up some things and it took me over an hour to find everything! I had to wander every single aisle. But, in my wander, I found the most perfect mug for myself.
5. I am SO excited for the Royal Wedding tomorrow!!!!!!! I plan on being up super early and watching all the coverage. It might complicate things – we have to be up and at ’em pretty quickly for church… but still! So excited! I watched all the pre-game coverage for William and Catherine’s wedding. And I plan on the same excitement tomorrow! Anyone else getting up early? Or are you waiting until later?
And now, it’s time to link up your posts! Can’t wait to cruise around and see what you all have been blogging about!