This week’s featured blogger is Colletta from Colletta’s Kitchen Sink! She loves blogging about cooking, crafts and her great love of books! She basically excels at all things I WISH I could! A little jealous over here. Plus we are clearly kindred spirits because she names her Friday posts “Tea Time” Swing over and say hi to Colletta!
Can’t wait to see what you are all up to! Our week has been quiet, but fun, while we’re still on vacation.
1. Last night’s first ever H54F Hangout was SUCH FUN! Seriously had a huge crick in my side from giggling. And we really appreciate all of you who watched live and left comments, chatted, etc. It was hard to keep track of it all, but we tried our best!! Mark your calendar for the next one – September 24 at 9:30PM! We’ll be talking about blogging, and sharing our experiences and even a few mistakes we’ve made so far. If you’re interested in joining us for a Hangout in the future as a fellow co-host, let me know! #H54FHangout
2. Vlogust has been tricky to keep up. I was feeling like the “follow us around” videos were getting old. So I got behind in recording. BUT I decided to catch up by filming a few snippets, like a mini-haul and a peek inside my travel makeup bag…. but my favorite video so far is my rummage through old memories, including my childhood diary! It was a hoot! I’ve got a whole camera full of clips that need to be edited, so swing over to my YouTube channel now to subscribe. Because there is about to be a flurry of videos launching.
3. Last night my mom stopped off at the local apple orchard and picked up the first batch of Michigan apples for the season AND some fresh donuts. #heaven
4. This week’s weather in Michigan has been glorious!!! It may not be glorious for the locals, but for this girl who will be returning to the South Summer Weather tomorrow, I’m soaking it all in. It’s been in the 60s (at best) and breezy. It’s gotten me in the mood for Fall so quickly! We talked about this last night on the Hangout, but as soon as Labor Day leaves, I’m putting up my leaves! (and pumpkins)
5. One of our favorite activities this week has been going for a “nature walk” down the road to an empty lot on my parents’ street. It’s a wooded lot with plenty to explore. You can also walk down to the lake. There is so much to explore, especially when you go with a toddler!
But Elizabeth wasn’t really cooperative when it came to taking selfies.
So what were you up to this week? Let me know! Or better yet, link up!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.
And be sure to tag your posts/pics on social media with #H54F! We really do try to make the rounds and like, comment, retweet, etc! It’s so much fun to support one another, isn’t it?