Today’s featured blogger is Danielle from A Sparkle of Joy! She’s a wife and mother and loves blogging about her family and all things home. I read her post about feeling not good enough, and it was exactly what I needed to read right now. Her family is also ticking so many things off their summer bucket list! Swing over to say hi and meet Danielle!
Can you believe July is almost done??
1. I’ve been sick all week… so I’m hoping to be 100% better after this weekend. Being sick really makes getting up for 5am boot camp workouts challenging. I prioritized sleep over exercise for sure. Now I’m just hoping the kiddos don’t catch anything. That’s worse than Mom actually getting sick.
2. Our weeks this summer are filled with glorious play dates! Play dates are perfect because the kids run around and play and the mommies get to chat! We went to this fun music based indoor play space on Wednesday and Elizabeth played HARD for 2 hours. Nap time that day was wonderful!
3. William is now officially 2 months old! He’s smiling up a storm, which is so adorable. Unfortunately those smiles aren’t really replicated when it’s time to take official 2 month pictures! HAHA! I’ve tried twice now to take his picture and his tears start flowing. Oh well.
4. I’m excited for a chill weekend at home. These weeks just fly by, so I love when the weekend rolls around and we can just savor the quiet and family fun.
5. Finally I’m helping my fellow H54F co-host and blogging friend Della celebrate her 2 year blogiversary! Hooray! She has a really awesome giveaway right now – a $40 Target Gift Card!!! I can always think of a way to quickly spend $40 at Target. HA!
Just enter below and don’t forget to swing over and say Happy Anniversary to Della!
What was your highlight from the week? Can’t wait to hear about it!