This week’s featured blogger is Jessica from Sweet Little Ones! She is just the sweetest wife and mom around. Her blog focuses on the daily life, but she’s also passionate about educating people about the adoption process. Just couldn’t ask for a more uplifting, fun blog! She also has an amazing Etsy shop with such cute printables, but she can also do custom graphic design work for bloggers! But seriously, aren’t her prints awesome? If you’re designing a gallery wall, they would be perfect! If you see anything you like, Jessica is offering a 20% off code just for us H54F’ers! Use the code HighFive20 between now and next Friday, May 27. Head over now!
And now on to what we’ve been up to this week! (Spoiler alert – no baby)
1. I feel bad that the last post you got from me was LAST Friday’s H54F. I had all sorts of grand plans to catch up on blogging, but then I keep dozing off at about 2:30 every afternoon… At this rate the “what’s in my hospital bag” post/video will be a “what I actually used at the hospital” post. Ugh.
2. Yesterday Elizabeth had her last day of school for the year. Where has the time gone??? I meant to snap a picture of her, but she was surly when we got home, so I prioritized a nap over pictures of her scowling. But this was her when school started last September!
3. Speaking of Elizabeth, we also decided this week to film a “Meet Elizabeth” video (if you missed the last one, watch it here). I had such a willing participant at 2 years old. And this time? At 2.5 years old? Not so willing….. I need to edit it up if nothing else for a laugh! She participated for about 2 of the 11 minutes of filming. HAHA!
4. In anticipation of going in to labor at SOME point, I decided I needed to slap some polish on my fingers and toes. The fingernails? Easy! The toenails…. impossible. The pretzel-like position I had to maneuver into in order to get sort of kind of close enough to touch the brush to the nail was downright painful. So I’m determined, if I make it to next week, I’m popping in for a pedicure somewhere. Anywhere!
5. Anyone buy something from LulaRoe? What’s your favorite piece??? I’ve got the bug to buy something from them, because it just looks plain comfy! But I hate that I can’t see anything in person without a party of some sort… so soliciting feedback! You can tell I’m itching to not be pregnant anymore. I’m constantly day dreaming of things to buy. I already bought a few items from my post-pregnancy wish list, and I’m itching for a few more.
What were you up to this week? Let me know!