Today’s featured blogger is Laura from Lot 48! A girl who loves television and old Hollywood, Lauren blogs about so many lovely adventures she and her husband partake, including a trip to NYC right now! Swing over and say hello!
Who’s tackling Black Friday shopping today? I have only done Black Friday shopping once. My family was buying a computer and we went out in the afternoon. One store. And I was pooped by the time we got home. So I vowed “never again”. Personally, I love this whole “Cyber Monday” thing!
1. Thanksgiving is probably my top holiday. It was a full day at my in-laws yesterday! Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade first thing. Then play with Elizabeth. And then a delicious supper and dessert. What a glorious day! If you didn’t catch yesterday’s post full of random, not-so-typical things I’m thankful for, read it now.
2. Friends… if only I could have FB Lived all of Elizabeth’s little Thanksgiving day program on Monday! It was precious!!! They did four songs, and I was grinning from ear to ear! All of our pictures are floating around somewhere I am not…. but use your imagination.
3. Last Saturday we had beautiful weather, so we decided to be “nature explorers” (to quote Elizabeth). She decided that in order to hike, she needed a bucket (for treasures) and binoculars. She ended up collecting so many treasures that it got dark and we could barely see the path… next time we need to pack a flashlight.
4. Did anyone watch the new Anne of Green Gables movie on PBS last night? Thoughts?? I tried not to have high expectations… but it was a tad disappointing.
5. Is there anything better than a tidy fridge? Something about all the products lined up so well…. it’s just delightful! I’ve been playing around with a new way to organize the ol’ fridge and snuck in a blog post about it on Tuesday. But I definitely caught myself earlier in the week staring at the fridge, doors open. PLEASE tell me someone else has done this???
What was your highlight from the week? Can’t wait to hear about it!