Today’s featured blogger is Jess from Just Jess! She’s a fellow NC blogger who loves blogging about her fun adventures! You’ll also catch posts about books AND bargain hunting! Win! Swing over and say hello!
Here’s what we were up to! (Although you may want to stop reading here so you don’t catch our germs)
1. The plague hit our house this week. Elizabeth declared that she was “too sick to go to church” on Saturday, which is NOT like her! She didn’t go to school on Monday… and then William was afflicted starting Tuesday. Ugh. Lots of tissues and coughing going on here. I think Elizabeth is almost through it. But William is still coughing. Send Christmas cheer and tissues!
2. We had a fun work Christmas party Wednesday night! It was tons of fun to chat with the folks my husband works with and meet spouses. It was one of those places where the noise level is so high, so you’re shouting the whole night. By Thursday morning I sounded like a gravely-voiced old hag… But it was fun!
3. Some of you may have seen this on IG Stories yesterday, but Thursday morning I came downstairs and saw this car parked right in front of our driveway! I couldn’t tell if there was anyone parked in it. Eventually we had to call the police to come and figure it out. My husband went outside to talk with the officer and asses what to do. He said that after a few minutes, from the top of the hill, someone was booking it down the hill! He was dodging the cars parked, various vehicles driving… apparently it was a hoot! But apparently it’s cool to park and block someone’s driveway, because the car’s owner drove it away after a scolding from the policeman. It was a fun way to start our Thursday!
4. This week I had Elizabeth choose a DIY gift idea for our family. She chose salt dough ornaments! It was a multi-day process, but we had a fun time mixing it up and painting them. That girl loves her some crafts!
5. William still isn’t sitting up 100% of the time, but he’s able to sit up by himself for about 20 seconds or so, until he tries to turn to see something and he tips over. It’s like Baby Tipping! But he is very proud of himself when he does sit up!! It’s so cute!
How was your week? Can’t wait to hear about it!