It’s November already?? What has happened to 2017? I am always just amazed at how fast the autumn goes. I’m not quite ready to be thinking about Christmas yet…. Anyway, what have you been up to this week? Can’t wait to hear about it!
1. Let’s start with the fun one – Halloween! I had so many fun activities planned for the day, but in the end, we didn’t do much. But it was still delightful! We had friends over for dinner and then we hit the sidewalks to get all the candy. It was a fun evening! But how did you all get such delightful pictures of your kids in their costumes?? The struggle was real here…
But this was the best of the bunch of my butterfly and construction worker.
But then I took 100 million pictures…
And then William just gave up on me…
2. Our last weekend was another crazy busy one. We had a church small group over on Friday night. We had church all day on Saturday. And then Sunday was a birthday party AND a baby shower. It was a full but FUN weekend! I love weekends like this. I’m so grateful to be a part of a church where we actually enjoy hanging out together 🙂
3. The best part of the baby shower was the baby shower cookies I got to bring. They are ADORABLE! If you are local to Durham and need cookies, you MUST check out Bulls Eye Baking. She did a fantastic job.
4. For this month and the next, this is why it’s wonderful to live in North Carolina. The weather is cooler, but not cold. It’s not humid. It’s a win! I’ve been sneaking in so many walks these last few weeks. In fact, yesterday I hit my 10,000 steps by noon! HAHA!
5. Friends, I know things have been so quiet and underwhelming over here and on the YouTubes…. It pains me. But it’s been helpful for me to mentally “shed” the blog responsibilities for a while to tackle some other things. I promise, I’m actually writing loads in my head! My list of blog post ideas is so long. I can’t wait to check a few more things off my project list to get back to blogging regularly. Thanks for sticking with me. And I promise – I DO read your blogs too! But hoping soon I’ll be back to spending time with each of you. Le sigh… #perfectionistguilt
Today’s featured blogger is Katie from The Mishaps and Mayhem of A Solitary Life! Katie is also a regular contributor over on The Blended Blog, which is a blog full of fashion and lifestyle tips. She’s a blogger and teacher living in New York. Be sure to swing over and say hello!!
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!