Friday! I swear, this was the FASTEST week ever. At one point (I think Wednesday?) I actually struggled to remember what day of the week it was… weird.
Here’s what I was up to this week:
1. Elizabeth is just ZOOMING with her crawling. It’s so cute to watch her. We actually played the “Peek at Each Other Around the Coffee Table” game (this game has always made me laugh, even as an adult!) yesterday, and my life is now complete. I posted her first crawl on Instagram, if you want to see a small child with a VERY pleased/proud look on her face. But now that’s she’s mobile, she’s exploring new places:
2. Speaking of Instagram, I posted about my newest impulse buy from J. Crew Factory. I am OBSESSED with this new shirt. And I’ve heard so much about the GiGi pant, that when I saw it was on sale, I snagged it. Love it as well!
3. I got together with my girlfriends on Thursday for our usual Mommy Lunch/Playgroup. I haven’t seen these ladies for weeks, and I literally woke up yesterday excited for some adult conversation (kid-approved conversation… not THAT kind of adult conversation…).
4. I made the Spicy Basil Tofu AND the Drunken Noodles from this week’s Menu Monday. Quote from my husband – “We’ve been married almost 7 years, and you’re JUST now venturing into the Thai genre??” Bottom line – they were both delicious. It was actually easier than I expected. The meals took about 15 minutes to put together. Can’t beat that!
5. Y’all – my recap of the first 6 outfits of my 30 Outfits in 30 Days challenge went up yesterday. Truth time – this is such a fun, but challenging series for me. Not only just coming up with 30 unique outfits, but it’s SO awkward to have your face plastered all over… but you’re seeing real life – hair pulled up, a little makeup (but not enough to cover those dark circles!), and just trying to make the current wardrobe exciting again! The next 6 days will be up on Thursday next week! Stay tuned!
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: