It’s hard to believe another 6 days are done for the 30 Outfits in 30 Days Challenge! Just two more sets left. If you’re not sure what’s up, you can read more here. But, long story short: I chose 30 items from my closet, and challenged myself to make 30 unique outfits for the next 30 days!
Here are my thoughts from this week’s outfits.
Most Worn Item | My pink shorts. Didn’t realize that they were in 3 outfits until I was putting this post together. Wild!
Favorite Outfit | Day 2 is my favorite! And I believe that my previous favorite outfits involved my navy blazer. I love that blazer. I’d wear it every day if I could!
Least Favorite Outfit | I liked EVERY outfit actually. So no least favs.
This Week’s Surprise | I can’t believe I am loving my shorts! I am normally not a shorts person… I prefer dresses and skirts, but I like how the pink shirts can be dressed up or down.
Hardest Thing About This Week | Um… I’m running out of ideas 🙂 What made it easier this week is about halfway through the week, I started repeating an item for the next day’s outfit. That helped challenge me!
Below are each day’s outfits (BEWARE: amateur photos coming), along with links for each item OR a similar item.
Outfits: From L to R, Top Row
1. Dress (Old, Similar); Necklace (Similar); Sandals
2. Blazer; Shirt; Shorts; Wedges; Necklace (Similar); Bag (Similar)
3. Jacket; Shirt (Similar); Shorts; Sandals (Can you tell I was sick that day?? Mercy)
4. Shirt (Similar); Shorts; Shoes
5. Shirt (Similar); Skirt (CURRENTLY ON SALE!); Shoes; Necklace (Similar)
6. Jacket; Shirt (Similar); Skirt (CURRENTLY ON SALE!); Wedges; Necklace (Similar)
Stay tuned next Thursday for another 6 day recap! Also follow me on Instagram for daily #OOTD.
Linked Up at: