Friday Friday Friday!! Love it. This week has been a great one, but phew! I’m tired. I don’t know why…
I’m clearly getting old.
1. Little Elizabeth turned 10 months old on Monday, and the villagers rejoiced! She’s exploded so much with her new skills, it’s just been a hoot to watch!
2. The husband actually ASKED if I was interested in going out to eat…….. SHOCKED!!!!!! That never happens. Normally I’m the one that asks, but he surprised me. We went to Pompieri Pizza here in Durham. Yum! Hubs got the BC Pie, which is a yummy mushroom based pizza. Then I got a pizza of the day with roasted garlic, tomato chutney, and caramelized onions. Delicious!
3. We are starting to turn our front room into a play room (blog post coming!). So on Wednesday, Elizabeth and I took a trip down to Ikea in Charlotte. It was quite the adventure 🙂 But we got quite a few fun items, including a tunnel! Elizabeth loves it!!!
4. I’m almost done with my Garnier Volume Extend Dry Shampoo. I love it! I wash my hair at night, so by morning, when it’s time to style it, it needs a little extra oomph. This is lightweight, not sticky or gritty, and gives me great volume. (Oh, a sneaky peak from the Old Navy bag in the corner!)
5. Yesterday I got together with my girlfriends and their little ones at a local park for a picnic and time at the splash ground. This place was amazing! We had such a good time. And my little girl, who still doesn’t really like baths, so enjoyed herself! Great times with babies giggling and good friends catching up. It was a great afternoon!
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: