Blogger Fail

Can this week be over yet?

I had planned to share Elizabeth’s 11 Month update with you today! But yesterday she had 0 naps, we ran many errands, and mom was just…. done.

Today, she has a stuffy nose and isn’t her usual perky self. And we don’t want a repeat of pictures like last month.

I also am annoyed that I haven’t gathered all my materials for my planned See it! Pin it! Do it! challenge. Grr.

So, today’s basically a blogging fail.

If you need some entertainment, head on over to Instagram or check out some of my past videos.

Or commiserate with me in the comment section. Actually, that may be more fun. Misery loves company 🙂

1. Fee says:

I think everybody knows that kind of days or weeks.I don’t think that is a blogging fail, because all people in the same situation, will feel better, knowing they are not alone. Last weekend I has planned to do my raffia wreath, but somehow didn’t start it. 🙁 Hoping now for the next weekend.
    So, enjoy a nice cup of hot tea (i usually do this on bad days) and be sure the better days are just around the corner 😉 Hope your little girl will feel better soon!

• Katie @ Cup of Tea Blog says:

Thank you, Fee!! We all have days like this, right? I did actually make a cup of tea and tried to enjoy the quiet for a few minutes, and that was really nice. Good luck on the raffia wreath! I just bought another wreath form a few days ago to make another one with my extra supplies!

2. Tif @ Bright on a Budget says:

Girl, I can sympathize. I feel like I’ve dropped off the face of the earth this week because I’ve been traveling for work. And I’m leaving tomorrow for a weekend at the beach with my friends, but haven’t even thought about packing.lol. I’m feeling slightly overwhelmed right now but know it will get done. Sometimes we all just need a day off:)

Tif @ Bright on a Budget

• Katie @ Cup of Tea Blog says:

We’re in this together!! But work travel is so tough! I did that at least twice a month for about 4 years, and it just messes up your whole week. And you’re right – then come home and immediately turn around to head back out again is tricky. Just enough time to do some laundry 🙂 Hope you enjoy your girls weekend!!

3. Anne says:

Commiserating… someone decided to refuse his afternoon nap today, so I know the feeling. At least he went to bed earlier and I had a glass of wine 🙂

4. coffeewithcaitlin says:

That’s exactly how our day went yesterday. Juliet is getting 5 teeth at once and just isn’t her normal self, then our internet has been spotty and there was no way I was making it anywhere outside the house to get the post up.

I need to get a 10 month post up for Juliet, too! Looking forward to seeing her 11 month 🙂

5. lemonjellycake says:

We’re sick here too! Wendy is a phenomenal sleeper, so I know something is really wrong when she wakes up during the night and she woke twice last night. 🙁 And Micah has a very swollen gum, so I am hoping his first tooth is coming in soon. Real life always trumps blogging, haha.

0 naps is so hard!

• Katie @ Cup of Tea Blog says:

Oh man, first tooth AND a sick girl. Bummer. Elizabeth is a good sleeper too. You’re so right – if they wake up or can’t fall asleep easily, something’s up!

Thankfully, Elizabeth sounds better, stuffy-nose wise. So I’m hoping she’s on the mend.