Today’s featured blogger is Sarah from Loving Little Dixie! Fact – she and her husband are currently renovating their old Farmhouse! Super cool (and crazy – all that construction around you!)! Their plans look so cool! And love Sarah’s post Do You Still Love Your Husband?. Amidst the chaos of life it can easily take a toll on a marriage. It was such a good read! Swing over and say hello to Sarah!
Another week done! Seriously, this week just flew right by. There were a ton of funny kid moments this week!
1. On Sunday, Elizabeth was pretending to talk on a phone. She was having quite the chatty, one-sided conversation with someone named Stacey. Next thing I know, she asked for the front door to be opened because “Stacey is here!”. HAHA! Stacey came over for a play date, and the two of them played tag for about 15 minutes, then took a break to draw pictures. Stacey entertained Elizabeth for at least 30 minutes. I hope she comes back to visit again soon.
2. Valentine’s Day was relaxed and quiet. I can’t remember the last time my husband and I went out for Valentine’s Day. But we still make it a fun day at home. Elizabeth and I decorated some pretty bright pink cupcakes! And I did my best to snap a pic of the two kiddos. They have mastered the “One will smile, One will look away” pose!
3. William has become quite the crawler, and he’s getting speedy! Yesterday he disappeared…. I found him all the way back in the play room (we were originally in the kitchen… other end of the house) and making quick work of emptying a toy shelf! HAHA! But at least these little monster pants are funny as he’s crawling away from me.
4. I got to spend some good friend time with friends (duh! HA!) yesterday. We have a regular thang, and it makes me happy. Our kiddos play, we chit chat. Life is good!
5. This one hasn’t happened yet, but REALLY excited about our date night tonight. Dinner and then we are seeing Jay Leno LIVE! It’s going to be so much fun! The anticipation I have had this week makes this worthy to be listed as a Top 5.
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!