This week is the week! Like I mentioned last week, today we’re shaking things up with a new H54F format!
You can link up any 3 posts you want – regardless of content! Link up your favorite posts from the week that you want more people to read. Share away! And, of course, if you have a weekly recap post, link that up too! But we want to give you a chance to share your other content from the week.
BUT I still plan to share my weekly recap 🙂
Here’s what has been going on the last few weeks.
1. Things have been quiet the last few weeks over here and on Instagram because my husband has had 2 weeks of vacation! We were planning on doing a longer gettaway, just the two of us, but we just couldn’t work out the kid watching details. So we opted for a staycation! And actually, we’ve had fun! We’ve spent time outside, we’ve explored and we’ve just relaxed.
2. One of our favorite things was last week. We drove to a children’s museum in the next county and explored. It was fun!! It was quiet and low key, so we had plenty of space to explore all the places. They had an amazing art area! In fact, at one point, I noticed there was a clear, cylindrical room in the middle of the art space. There was also a huge hose hanging from the center. It looked like it was meant to be a free paint space! Fun! But while I was helping Elizabeth with a craft, William grabbed the rolling paint cart and took off running through the museum!!!!! Paint went sploshing everywhere! Ugh. That kid. HA!
But, at the museum, we learned a few things.
William has a love of trains that we hadn’t noticed before. So our trains came out when we got home!
And Elizabeth is a fearless climber!
3. One funny thing that popped up this week. Since my husband has been home the last 2 weeks, he has seen a little peek into my every day life. Now, I’m not doing all the things I would normally do because it’s a vacation! But I still have laundry to do. HA! But my husband couldn’t believe how much laundry actually needs to be done! There’s always something to be washed. And that machine is constantly running. How many loads of laundry are YOU doing each day?? Maybe I am excessive.
4. This week was also the week of helping friends. I delivered meals to a friend who has just had a baby, which is the best gift for someone post-baby, especially if they don’t have family visiting them. I lived on meal deliveries with both kids for weeks. So great. And then I had another friend who got Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever! That disease is no joke. It’s nasty. But I went to her house to watch her kiddos while she rested. It takes a village, everyone!
5. I’m so excited that I finally received my shipping confirmation for my new Simplified Planner!! I ordered the weekly edition, which I have had before. It’s the perfect format for me. I bought a daily with a similar layout as the SP last year to test and see if I liked the layout. I just am not in the season where an hourly layout is necessary. But the weekly is perfect! And I’m excited to own another SP! If you’ve been on the fence about one, you should just spring for it. They are just so beautiful, simple and lovely.
And now, it’s time to link up your posts! Can’t wait to cruise around and see what you all have been blogging about!