Here’s what I was up to this week:
1. I am so happy to be home!!!! Elizabeth and I were gone for 2 weeks to Michigan to help with my sister’s wedding. It was nice to be home, visiting my family and watching my best friend get married to HER best friend, but there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. 🙂
2. Speaking of travel, Elizabeth did pretty well on both of her flights. I imagined it going much worse, but she did great. She even fell asleep during an entire leg! I can’t remember the last time she fell asleep in my arms. I crafted a “Lessons I Learned” travel post, so stay tuned for that one!
3. Once we made it home, I spent a large amount of time unpacking, cleaning out the refrigerator, and just getting everything back in order. But it felt great!
4. Elizabeth picked up so many new skills while we were gone. She officially started saying “dada”. She’s crawling so much faster now! And she is an expert on pulling up to stand on anything. Amazing.
5. And finally, yesterday was my 30th birthday. While it’s nice to celebrate my birthday, my brain can’t help but drift to the fact that summer is more than half over! We’re almost to Fall! YAY!
Even though I was gone for 2 weeks, there were still some blog posts! If you’re catching up (like I am!), here’s what you’ve missed:
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: