TGIF! This was one of those weeks where I had NO idea what day it actually was. I kept asking my husband “wait, is today Tuesday or Thursday?”. I was so off every day. But hey! It’s Friday now! And today I’m headed with a friend to a new home decor store that opened up here in Durham – At Home. Do you have one in your town??? Apparently, it’s like Home Goods, but bigger. Bigger!? Amazing!
Here’s what I was up to this week:
1. I’m getting back on track in the blogging groove. And it felt goooooooood!
2. Speaking of blogging grove, hey! Guess what?? My blog’s FB page cruised over 100 likes this week! A small number, but a number I certainly am grateful for! *cue happy dance
3. Elizabeth has had quite the week. She’s started cutting her first tooth. I just noticed a little white line on her gum line, and then the husband got bit by a little shark tooth. And we’ve had to start baby-proofing. Because she started rummaging in a kitchen cabinet. It has begun.
4. I went to the Dollar Tree for the first time in my adult life. I kept hearing that it was fun to snag bins, baskets, etc. I scored some fun storage and baby related items, and recorded a quick haul. I wish I could live my life in haul videos.
5. Progress has begun on converting our front room in to a play room! The rug arrived yesterday, and then next week I’m planning an Ikea trip. And we put up a gate, which took me about 30 minutes to figure out how to open it. And it only took me 30 minutes because I just gave up and looked up a video on YouTube.
Anyway, that was my week!
In case you got out of the habit stopping by this week, here’s what you missed this week!
Menu Monday – Weekly Dinner Menu
July Beauty Favorites – Drugstore Makeup Buys for Busy Moms
Traveling with a 9 Month Old – Favorite Tips to Make that Flight Smoother
DIY Weekly Planner – Moleskine Hack
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: