Here’s what we’ve been up to!
1. Our Labor Day weekend was such a fun time! We went up to Virginia Beach to visit my in laws, and then our little niece was dedicated. We also popped over to the beach on Monday. I tried sticking Elizabeth’s feet in the ocean again, since she seems to be enjoying water more and more. She loved it! Next time, I’m going to have to put her in a bathing suit and a swim diaper.
2. I seemed to have a hard time getting back into the groove this week. I should have done a lot! But I feel like I haven’t really done anything. Grr.
3. I’m still creeping the Un-Fancy blog and am thinking darn hard about really streamlining my wardrobe and getting it down to the bare basics and absolute favorites. I chatted about this in my latest Favorites video. I’m also toying with the idea of using Stitch Fix. It looks like such fun, and I figure it will keep me out of stores and spontaneously buying things. Have you used Stitch Fix? Tell me what you thought!
4. Elizabeth has really started being funny! I mean she is doing things, purposefully, to be funny! It’s amazing. I wish I could keep a camera on her all the time. I want to savor all these little moments!
5. Today we’re headed down to the mall to spend some time with good friends (Sephora and C. Wonder are on the “visit” list!), and then we have a play date in the afternoon. Should be a busy day!
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: