Hello hello! Hope you all had a glorious week!
First up, before we get rolling, I am so excited that we are only 3 weeks away from the Fall version of the 30 Outfits in 30 Days Challenge! I’m already starting to go through my clothes to figure out what I’d like to include in the 30 items. If you’d like to catch up with my last challenge, start with this post.
If you are interested in joining in with me, I’ll be kicking off with my choices on October 2! Prepare yourself!
1. Seriously, these last two weeks felt like 5 weeks, and I’m pooped. It seemed like every personal event, work deadline, major blog series and church commitment coincided with this week. I’m just trying to get to Friday night, y’all. I mentioned on Wednesday that I was just failing at blogging, left and right. Your comments were just so sweet and encouraging! So thank you! I consider blogging my hobby, but I have so enjoyed making friends through this!
2. I got 2 new shirts from Boden, and I’m just so excited to wear them in the 30×30 challenge! Although, I posted on Instagram that one of them had a not so Mommy Friendly tag. Le sigh…
3. Elizabeth turned 11 Months yesterday! Yippee! She has decided to celebrate by getting a cold. Poor thing! Which meant she wasn’t enthused about taking her pictures…
4. It’s finally starting to feel like Fall around here (early Fall, anyway). It’s been cooler and we’ve had lovely rainy days. Even when it was warm, the humidity felt lower. I even got a small glimpse of Fall on one of our walks!
5. I signed up for the Mug Swap over at But First, Coffee, and was lucky enough to get a chance to swap with the hostess, Kallie! I received mine earlier in the week. She sent me a 2 mug set and some Autumn Tea that smells like Autumn in a mug. Not to mention its a flavored tea that’s a black tea. A rare thing!
Anyway, that was my week! It felt like a lot of grumbling. Sorry about that! (vacation is coming… vacation is coming…)
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: