Hello hello! Hope you all had a glorious week!
1. I am just 1 week from kicking off the Fall version of the 30 Outfits in 30 Days Challenge! I’ve been purging/cleaning out summer clothes and getting things put away, but more on that. I’m also planning next week on a new Fall clothes haul video, so stay tuned. If you’d like to catch up with my last challenge, start with this post. But the main launching event is on Thursday! (FYI, can you believe next week starts October???)
2. Fall! Fall! Fall! (Getting tired of hearing about it yet?) I got into a serious Fall mood this week. The weather here in NC was just so nice and cool, that I couldn’t help it. But Monday I went to Trader Joe’s and snagged some yummy pumpkin treats.
3. And because the weather was so nice, we all snuck out for a hike at the Eno, right by our house.
4. Yesterday I went over to the Durham Life & Science Museum with a friend and her little boy. We had such a lovely time! And since most of that museum is actually outdoors, we got to enjoy the crisp fall air some more.
5. I’m excited for the weekend. We don’t have much planned this weekend, so hoping it will be nice and relaxing. And maybe I can catch up on some magazine reading and do more planning for Elizabeth’s 1 year birthday party.
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: