But Elizabeth is now 15 months! I can’t believe it! She turned 12 months in October, and then she became a toddler the next day. And now she’s 6. Truly. She’s become this little independent, sassy thing.
The days are long, but the months fly by!
So many changes have happened since her 12 month birthday! This has been such a fun stage, watching her explore and learn.
Height/Weight | 30″ and 19 (almost 20) lbs. She’s a wee thing, long and skinny!
Routine | There were some big changes since her birthday and the last schedule I posted!
- 7:00am – Wake up & Play
- 7:30am – Breakfast
- 8:00am – Play upstairs while mommy gets ready
- 8:30am – Get dressed
- 9:00am – Activity (museum, park or errands)
- 11:00am – Lunch
- 11:30am – Play time (if it’s nice outside, then we go on a walk)
- 1:00pm – Afternoon nap
- 3:00 – 3:30pm – Wake up & small snack
- 4:00pm – Play time in play room
- 5:00pm – Dinner as a family
- 5:30pm – Play time with Daddy
- 6:00pm – Bath time
- 6:30pm – Story time & lights out
Sleeping | The morning nap is basically gone, but there are some days she acts sleepy around 9, so she gets some ‘quiet time’ while I finish getting ready.
Eating | She went through a real food protest around Christmas time. That was rough. But, for now, we seem to be through it. She started drinking whole milk right around 12 months and never looked back! Elizabeth also loves water. Her favorite foods are basically the same – cheese, avocado, eggs, fruit, and any squeeze pouch you want to give her (which she doesn’t get often… they are my emergency diaper bag snack!).
Sizes | She wears an odd mix of 12 month and 18 month. Most of her dresses and shirts are 12 month, but all her pajamas and pants are 18 month. Elizabeth is also wearing size 4 shoes.
Milestones | Here are some of her highlights in the last 3 months!
- She started walking right before Christmas. One day she just took a few steps, and then got faster each day.
- Elizabeth is also no longer walking like a drunken sailor. She’s practically running!
- She LOVES going to the park, now that she’s walking. Her other favorite location is our Children’s Museum.
- Her favorite tv program was Peppa Pig, but now, she’s matured into Daniel Tiger.
- Favorite foods are still avocados, eggs and cheese. We went through a food protest for about a month, around Christmas and into the new year. But I think we’re over that hurdle, at least until next month.
- She has a few words that she says: up, down, uh oh, Dada (Mama seems to have vanished). She may very well be saying other words… I just can’t understand them.
- But she knows plenty of animal sounds! Her favorite is dinosaur!
- Elizabeth does this point-and-grunt when she sees something she wants.
- The child loves to dance, and loves to listen to music. She also loves to turn up the stereo.
- Blocks were once cool to knock down. Now they’re fun to stack!
Thank you for indulging me!! You won’t see another update until 18 months.