This week our featured blog is Kate at Green Fashionista! Her H54F post last week had a picture of strawberry shortcake and I’ve been craving it every day since. Swing by and say hi!
Here’s what I was up to this week:
1. I spent all week trying my hardest to get used to my new camera. I’m much better at learning on my own, testing settings and playing around. So I tried this week to just do it! I filmed three videos for YouTube, and took a million pictures! Blog posts will be getting exciting around here. But I’m still learning… I’m no expert photographer!!
2. TV. I’m such a TV junkie. Right now I’m loving Downton Abbey!! This season is great so far. And then I get so excited for Real Housewives of BH and Atlanta each week. (Real classy mix, there, Katie. A little high brow and low brow…)
3. I feel like I haven’t seen my husband in SO LONG. He’s been working really hard lately, plus doing classwork for his Masters program. Sigh…. He has this weekend off, so it will be nice to spend some family time together!
4. So I saw these cupcakes on Pinterest yesterday, and they looked so good! So I baked them. Because…. I just wanted to.
5. Elizabeth has been taking advantage of our sunny days to go outside for walks! Yesterday it felt more like a playground day, so we headed to our favorite one. It’s always empty!
At the playground, there are these really ugly looking bouncy toy things (not sure what they’re called…). But Elizabeth loves them! As soon as we arrive, she always walks up to them, waves, and gives them a pat.
While she was saying hi to her friends, I snapped a quick OOTD. I love that scarf! I’ve had it for several years now. I also didn’t bother curling my hair yesterday… and I liked it! My hair is pretty stick straight and fine, so I normally like some curl to it. But every once in a while, I go through a straight hair phase. And looks like we’re about to enter it.
So that’s that!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? In case there’s anyone new to the game, here’s what you do!
Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! It could be 5 memories/highlights, 5 pairs of shoes you wore, 5 “good job” comments you got, or 5 pieces of chocolate you scarfed down when no one was looking.
Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!!). Then be sure to link back to the link up by grabbing the H54F button! Don’t forget to visit your fellow linkers and say hi!