Menu Monday #50

ListCloseUp

Hey hey!  Did you have a nice weekend?? We did! If you read my H54F post last week, we basically did all the things on our list of activities. I even managed to crank out my big consulting project. I did it all Saturday night. I went to bed at 2:00am… but it was done! I slept so well. But more on that THIS Friday.

We are still in an anti-oven campaign around here. So this week’s menu reflects that. Lately we’ve been enjoying salads, sandwiches and tons and tons of fruit. Isn’t that the best part of summer? All that yummy produce!

And… confession… but I looked at the calendar to menu plan and realized that it’s our wedding anniversary this week! Shocker! That snuck up on me. Still TBD on plans that day, but hey! Celebration!

For more information on how I menu plan, look at this.

Monday:
Tagliarini with Roasted Tomatoes, Zucchini & Basil
(From my fav cookbook! Fields of Greens)

Tuesday:
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Gazpacho (minus the shrimp)

Wednesday:
Our Wedding Anniversary!

Thursday:
Spicy Black Bean burgers with Guacamole & Pepper Jack Cheese
AND my fav potato salad)

Friday:
Taco Salad

Saturday:
Leftovers

Sunday:
Thai Style Lettuce Wraps

Need more ideas for dinner?
Follow my Pinterest board – it’s where I save all of my dinner ideas!

Follow Katie | Cup of Tea Blog's board Good Eats | Dinner on Pinterest.

Follow me: Instagram | YouTube | TwitterFacebook | Google+ | BlogLovin’ | Pinterest

Linking up at Menu Monday with Org Junkie

1. Jaelan says:

I had taco salad last night! Great minds think alike.

We’ve started to do weekly meal plans instead of monthly ones. I find that we can stick to it a little more easily this way. Planning a whole month sounds great in theory, but we never felt like eating what was on the menu which lead to a load of “cheats”.

• Katie @ Cup of Tea says:

Who can resist the call of taco salad? And totally hear you! I still run up against the “don’t feel like eating it” moments despite the weekly meal plans. BUT I can more easily think of 7 meals to make instead of 30 HAHA!

2. Lis says:

Just printed off some menu planners!! 🙂 I feel like it’s such a chore each night to try and figure out what to make for dinner so I’m hoping this helps! Thank you!!

• Katie @ Cup of Tea says:

You’re so welcome!! I’m definitely a happier person when I menu plan. I don’t really LIKE to menu plan, but I’m much happier during the week when I know what to cook and have all the groceries to make it. Good luck!

3. Fee says:

Just want to say thank you! I started menu planning six weeks ago, because of your inspiration, and i’m so happy with it. I hated it to come home from a fulltime workday (always hungry) and then had to think about a menu. So often i discovered a missing item for the menu i wanted to make, or an item still in the freezer not ready for using and so on. Now everything is easier, even grocery shopping and taking advantage of good offers, because i have a plan!

• Katie @ Cup of Tea says:

Oh hurray Fee!!!! That’s just so wonderful to hear!! Glad it is working so well for you. You’re right – I hate getting to the end of a busy day struggling to figure out what to eat. Menu planning just makes life a little easier. Yay!