FYI Our next H54F LIVE Hangout has been postponed until this Sunday! It’s all my fault, but thankfully Caitlin, Tif and Della were sweet and flexible. And I hope you will be too!! This one will be all about Fall. Grab a hot drink and join us at 9:30PM EST on Sunday! You can learn more here!
Our featured blogger this week is Lindsay from Pursuit of Pink! She’s been a regular H54F link upper around here, and it’s great to get to feature her! What I love about lifestyle blogging (hey! hey!) is the fun variety of posts, and Lindsay is no exception!! Even though I don’t decorate for Halloween, I may have to steal some of Lindsay’s awesome ideas to incorporate a little into our house! And her blog post all about exercising while a toddler runs around (been there, done that!) was a cute post, and a good motivator. Swing over and say hello!
Alrighty – it’s H54F time!
1. Friends – it’s here. I’ve talked about it for weeks, but it’s here. 60 volunteers are here in Chapel Hill, NC, to help us build a church. In 2 weeks, we’ll have a church. This is wild! And really exciting! I’ve mentally switched from stressed to really really jazzed! We’ve been getting some press and it’s just so fun to see how the local community is reacting to this. But this will be go go go for two weeks!
2. Even though it’s been quiet over here, Vlogtober has been going strong! Whitney at Come Home for Comfort set up a fun vlogging challenge for the whole month of October with fun prompts. My fav from this past week was the “What’s for Dinner” prompt. Not because it was a great dinner (hardly), but because Elizabeth jumped in at the end, and it was hilarious!
2. It’s been quite on the blog (understandably so) but I managed to get out a recap of Elizabeth’s birthday party! Go check it out!
3. One of my favorite Vlogtobers to film was this week’s Currently Reading! I normally am not reading 4 books at a time, but these are winners! I’m so behind on uploading Vlogtober. I’ve recorded! I just need to upload. #vloggerfail
4. My husband was out of town this week, and boy, did I miss him!! He gets back home tonight, and I can’t wait to see him!!
5. This weekend will be CRAZY! We’re dividing and conquering. Blake is taking Elizabeth to a birthday party while I head to church to greet our volunteers, welcome them and help out at a potluck. Then we meet up with some friends for a chili cookoff! Then Sunday I’ll probably spend the whole day at the site, lending a hand. Mercy! But I tell you what – I don’t want to miss this church going up! I’ll try to snap some pictures too!
So that’s it! Basically all of the same thing this week 🙂 But looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday night for the hangout! Come back here for links to view!!
So what were you up to this week? Let me know! Or better yet, link up!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.
And be sure to tag your posts/pics on social media with #H54F! We really do try to make the rounds and like, comment, retweet, etc! It’s so much fun to support one another, isn’t it?