Welcome to High Five for Friday – hosted by me, Tif, Della, and Caitlin! If you want to know more, read about it here!
This week absolutely flew by! Did it for anyone else? Or was I the only oddball?
1. This week was the week of fun announcements, and if you missed them, let me catch you up!
First off, Caitlin and I are excited to announce the 2nd Annual Tis the Season Mug Swap!! It was such fun last year pairing folks up and seeing what kinds of mugs were sent back and forth. If you’re curious about it, you can learn more here and sign up!! Deadline to sign up is November 23.
2. The second excitement of the week was an AMAZING giveaway in honor of Tif’s birthday! It’s a pair of beautiful earrings from Kendra Scott as well as a $105 gift card to Sephora! Up for a splurge for the holidays? You can enter to win now!
3. One final “on the blog” piece (because there really wasn’t much else all that exciting this week) was a favorites video for October! It was a humorous one. I always manage to crack myself up.
4. My husband has been gone most of the week, and I’m looking forward to him coming back tomorrow! We don’t spend a ton of time apart, but when we do, you definitely understand “absence makes the heart grow fonder”. The house seems really quiet, even with a toddler running around.
5. Our church building volunteers are all headed home today! All that’s left on my plate is running a few folks to the airport and then getting everything put away at the site on Sunday. I just can’t believe it! In a matter of weeks, 60 volunteers came and put up walls, a roof, installed windows and doors, put up interior walls, and put up rafters. All while contending with constant rain and sloppy mud. They saved us GOBS of money in labor, and paid us in cheer and encouragement! I’m just in awe at the compassion and love that people can give to one another. I’m excited for the next phase!
So what were you up to this week? Let me know! Or better yet, link up!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.
And be sure to tag your posts/pics on social media with #H54F! We really do try to make the rounds and like, comment, retweet, etc! It’s so much fun to support one another, isn’t it?
Follow me: Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | BlogLovin’ | Pinterest
I’m also linking up with Oh Hey, Friday, Meet @ the Barre, 5 on Friday & Diary of a Real Housewife
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!
Hope you did too!!!
Marking your favs video to watch, I love cracking myself up and that’s one of the things I love about your vids!! Also super excited for the mug swap!! Have a great weekend!
Cracking myself up on the daily, with or without a camera 😉 Thanks for watching!
I love a favorites video so I’m super excited to check yours out!
Linds @ Not A Mom
The Church looks great! Have a great weekend!
Thank you!!! I think it does too 🙂
Ugh, I’ve been eyeing up those Sole Society booties in the army green color for weeks now. Seeing them “in person” made it even more tempting to pull the trigger!
Just do it ? they are REALLY comfortable too!
Wow, the church is a building now! That was so quick! I’m excited for the mug swap, it’s the first blogger swap I’ve ever done! Have a great weekend! 🙂
Super quick, right??? And the mug swap is going to be a lot of fun. We had a great time last year!!
WOW! That’s amazing about your church building! I’m so impressed by what a little bit of love and compassion and volunteers can accomplish! That’s wonderful!
Exactly!!! So selfless of these folks to come and give their time!
How exciting about the church building being completed, so quickly too! Have a sweet reunion with your husband & a wonderful weekend! xo – Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com
We had a glorious weekend catching up. Elizabeth hasn’t really left his side since he’s been home, which is just so cute!!
Can’t wait for the mug swap!
Me too!!!! 🙂
That mug swap looks so neat! What a great giveaway! Have a beautiful weekend!
The mug swap is going to be a lot of fun!!! Can’t wait!!
Wow! What a beautiful church! It is amazing what people can do when they come together. It will be exciting to have your hubby home. Have a fantastic weekend!
The church is coming together!! It’s been such an exciting two weeks, but looking forward to my weeks going back to normal 😉
Glad your hubby is returning soon! Parenting a toddler by yourself is exhausting 🙂 I love those burgundy booties – I’m going to have to look for some similar leather ones because it’s snows too much here for me to make suede work – boo! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
It was lonely without him, and we were excited to go pick him up!! Elizabeth has been playing with him non-stop since he’s been home 🙂 I agree – if you can find the booties in a leather do it! I love the look of suede and how soft it is, BUT we’ve had non-stop rain here and I haven’t worn them much. Sigh…
I think the church building turned out awesome! I’d say you’re so relieved to have that behind you. It’s so wonderful that all of those people came together to do such a great thing. And thanks for joining in the giveaway!
The church is coming along! Amazing what happened after 2 weeks. You don’t see contractors hustling that quickly!