This week absolutely flew by! Did it for anyone else? Or was I the only oddball?
1. This week was the week of fun announcements, and if you missed them, let me catch you up!
First off, Caitlin and I are excited to announce the 2nd Annual Tis the Season Mug Swap!! It was such fun last year pairing folks up and seeing what kinds of mugs were sent back and forth. If you’re curious about it, you can learn more here and sign up!! Deadline to sign up is November 23.
2. The second excitement of the week was an AMAZING giveaway in honor of Tif’s birthday! It’s a pair of beautiful earrings from Kendra Scott as well as a $105 gift card to Sephora! Up for a splurge for the holidays? You can enter to win now!
3. One final “on the blog” piece (because there really wasn’t much else all that exciting this week) was a favorites video for October! It was a humorous one. I always manage to crack myself up.
4. My husband has been gone most of the week, and I’m looking forward to him coming back tomorrow! We don’t spend a ton of time apart, but when we do, you definitely understand “absence makes the heart grow fonder”. The house seems really quiet, even with a toddler running around.
5. Our church building volunteers are all headed home today! All that’s left on my plate is running a few folks to the airport and then getting everything put away at the site on Sunday. I just can’t believe it! In a matter of weeks, 60 volunteers came and put up walls, a roof, installed windows and doors, put up interior walls, and put up rafters. All while contending with constant rain and sloppy mud. They saved us GOBS of money in labor, and paid us in cheer and encouragement! I’m just in awe at the compassion and love that people can give to one another. I’m excited for the next phase!
So what were you up to this week? Let me know! Or better yet, link up!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.
And be sure to tag your posts/pics on social media with #H54F! We really do try to make the rounds and like, comment, retweet, etc! It’s so much fun to support one another, isn’t it?