This week’s featured blogger is Annie from All Things Big and Small! Her blog is full of all these lovely home DIY ideas, posts about surviving as a mom, and just chucked full of inspiration! You just HAVE to check out her DIY upholstered headboard (buffalo check!!) tutorial? Just amazing! Swing over and say hi!
Let’s get rolling!
1. This week felt like a good, normal week. But I swear, nothing happened! We’ve all been just so busy, that this was the first week that was a normal week. Normal activities, normal tasks, normal fun! And boy, it felt oh so good!
2. Monday I hosted our Bible study at the house, and it was such fun to have 10 ladies and kiddos running around! It was a bit of a trial keeping the kiddos in the playroom with the baby sitter while we mommas went to the sunroom, but once everyone was settled it was a great time. In fact, post-Bible study, as I was vacuuming up smooshed Cheerios, I was reminiscing over how much fun it was to have such chaos. I’ve learned to take joy in cleaning up after parties, because it gives you a chance to reflect on all the fun and be grateful for friends!
3. My husband has his massive board certification exam yesterday for his medical specialty. Phew! It’s over! We plan on celebrating by having a date night Saturday night. We’ve been doing really well at having date nights!
4. Did you catch this week’s blog posts? I launched a brand new series called The Everyday. I’ll be sharing all the little things that make the everyday just that more special. And this week I couldn’t resist starting with a video all about favorite lip colors.
5. Can I leave it off here? Seriously… such a normal week, which meant there was no extra falderal. 🙂
So what were you up to this week? Let me know! Or better yet, link up!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.
And be sure to tag your posts/pics on social media with #H54F! We really do try to make the rounds and like, comment, retweet, etc! It’s so much fun to support one another, isn’t it?