Today’s featured blogger is Mary from The Bost Family Blog! I love it when people blog about their everyday life, and Mary loves giving her readers a sneak peak into her family’s fun. Not to mention she’s in the middle of tackling the art of tidying up! I love seeing what people discovered brings them joy or no joy. Be sure to swing over and say hello!!
Ah, friends… another Friday… another week of no posts… but I so look forward to spending time with you all on Fridays! I may not get a chance to visit you all and read what you’ve been up to, but when I see your picture on the link up below, I’m sure thinking about you.
1. Anyone else addicted now to the Olympics? Once it leaves, I’ll be lost every night. What have been your favorite events? I loved watching the track and field events, volleyball, table tennis (those serves are awesome/hilarious!), and weight lifting. My husband and I have had fun trying to figure out the rules to the games. It’s been a great series of games!
2. I’m so grateful for wonderful friends. I consider you all friends! We may not have met in person, but love keeping up with you all (can we plan a H54F retreat??).
This week we had several fun friend events. Monday was a Bible study get together at my house. 17 kiddos running around with a few sitters in the play room while us mommas were having some fellowship in the sun room. Delightful! And then we had several play dates with friends. It’s just fun to have friends that also have kiddos. It’s cute sitting back and watching them all play together.
3. Speaking of playing, it’s been a SCORCHER this August! Little rain and just hot hot hot. So I’m less than enthused about heading out and playing outdoors. But Elizabeth needs that play time. So my compromise? It has to be a playground in the shade. HA!
4. Even though I’m not publishing blog posts, I’m sure planning them! I finally found some time to make a list of the blog post ideas I’ve had floating around along with items needed to do in order to complete them. I’m excited to have another 30 Outfits in 30 Days challenge in the works again!! Hooray!
5. Sweet Sibling Moment! I was trying to cook dinner, but William was feeling unsettled and hungry. So Elizabeth asked to feed him the last bits of his bottle. She was so pleased!
What was your highlight from the week? Can’t wait to hear about it!