Today’s featured blogger is Sierra from Beautifully Candid! She’s a wife and mommy sharing her everyday life, like this post from a family fall hike. And she sneaks in fashion posts, like this one for her amazing olive green army jacket! Go over and say hi!
How was your week? Ours felt slow…. thank goodness for Friday
1. Last weekend was a usual weekend, except that there was the most epic of Ohio State football games! I stayed up to watch the whole game. It was really a tough fought game. Wisconsin and Ohio State are both REALLY good this year! But the Buckeyes ending up beating Wisconsin in overtime. To give you a little taste of OSU, if you haven’t seen their marching band’s performances, you’re missing out. They aren’t called The Best Damn Band in the Land for nothing…
2. My workout classes this week killed me. We had a leg day, and then the next day was cardio. It is SO hard to do a cardio class when your legs feel like jello… ugh. And then arms were yesterday. I was seriously considering having my husband help me shampoo my hair last night. But I’m still loving my workout classes! In fact, I just realized I’ve been doing it for 3 months now.
3. Have you ever had one of those weeks were you had a list of things that needed done, but you ended up doing other things? Ugh that was me. So many times this week I ended up tackling the random house projects instead of what needed to be done. But, I strongly believe that if you’re in the mood to tackle something, just do it! Even if it’s not to plan. It all started on Monday… I was having some friend time, and we were chatting about organizing and purging stuff. I immediately came home and cleaned out my dresser drawers. It’s a project I needed to do for a long time. I found bonus exercise shirts!
4. And then yesterday I decided that it was the day to go through all of our toys, sort them, and then split them up into bins for toy rotation. Once I got started I couldn’t stop. So last night I was still schlepping bins and toys around up to the attic. It took longer than expected because I had a helper that wasn’t so helpful…. but he was doing his best.
5. Can we also finish saying that the Cleveland Indians are going to the World Series???? Amazing! The last time they were there I was at a home game. It was snowing. And I was in 7th grade! Wild, friends. Wild. Friends, they haven’t won a World Series since 1948! If they win, it will be one great year for Cleveland.
What was your highlight from the week? Can’t wait to hear about it!