Today’s featured blogger is Lisa from Coast to Coast! She’s an East coast girl living on the West coast and loves sharing all the fun things she tries! Her recipes, everyone. Those are a MUST read! Especially these SUPER easy ghost cookies. Aren’t they adorable? Go over and say hi!
How was your week? How is it Friday already??
1. We had a fun weekend full of friends and laughter! We had friends over after church on Saturday and it was SUCH a good time! We all got to eat some delicious food, potluck style, and our kids all played well together. I even found myself at one point sitting on the deck, enjoying the Fall weather, chatting with friends while the kids frolicked in the back yard. A win!
2. One of our new traditions around here is having afternoon tea and snack instead of watching something. It’s tons of fun and it’s a chance for Elizabeth and I to chit chat and be silly. She gets to pick music and we sit, sing and sip. It’s fun! You should try it in your house!
3. William turned 5 months on Monday! Holy moly! When did that happen?? Both kids had check ups on Tuesday and they are only 10 lbs apart! HAHAHA! Also, funny enough, William is 30% for weight but only 6% on height, while Elizabeth is 30% in height and 6% in weight. Exact opposites. Next week I’ll have some posts dedicated to a William and Elizabeth update!
4. I managed to squeeze in a 5 month picture update for William (poor kid is missing month 3 and 4… oops!) but he was more interested in what Elizabeth was up to!
5. We’ve had beautiful Fall weather around here! One morning, while William slept, Elizabeth and I headed out to the back yard to collect leaves. This child loves collecting! Give her a bucket and an item and she’s collecting for hours. So handy!
What was your highlight from the week? Can’t wait to hear about it!