Today’s featured blogger is Brenda from Chatting Over Chocolate! If you haven’t met Brenda (which I doubt!) she is just the sweetest, friendliest voice in the blogger world. She loves sharing all the adventures of her family of 4! And if you EVER are planning a trip to Disney World, she is your travel planner! She is an expert! Please swing over and say hello to Brenda and get to know a new friend!
Ah, another week…..
1. On Saturday we had our big GRAND opening celebration for our new church! It was jam-packed with about 400 people in our 200 person sanctuary. HAHA! Lots of music, lots of fellowship and lots of excitement. Elizabeth spent a good chunk of the song service just dancing away. It was adorable! The whole event was recorded (3+ hours of service) but if you want to see my small roll, you can watch me do the children’s sermon. It was so cool to do the very first one!
2. We’ve been hit by ANOTHER sickness…. William has a non-stop runny nose…. Elizabeth is crabby, but claims she feels “just fine, mom…”. And I have a head cold. Boo! William has also been waking up in the middle of the night, off and on fussing, for about an hour. So we are all sleep-deprived. Bottom line, we’re a fun household…. *sarcasm*
3. Another week, another GREAT date night! Last night we went to a new restaurant in downtown Durham, The Viceroy. It was an amazing Indian restaurant. Delicious food! Amazing ambiance! It was just a great dinner. I tried to snap some pics on my IG stories, but it was too dark so the impact was lost. But believe me – it was awesome. I should do a post of all our favorite places to eat… Durham is stuffed full of amazing restaurants!
4. We had a beautiful day on Wednesday, so we headed out on a neighborhood walk. You might have seen on IG that a walk with Elizabeth these days is oh so slow… she stops and picks up every stick, rock and pine needle. I love that she’s a little nature explorer, but I do miss a normal paced walk. HAHA!
5. Who’s excited for the Super Bowl? I’m not… but I love Super Bowl food! We’re planning on chili and corn bread! What are you eating for the Super Bowl??
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!