Next week we’ve got something exciting for High Five for Friday!! Stay tuned 🙂
Who had a great week??? I did! Let’s dive in.
1. Last week, I talked about basketball… but I’m out. Duke just lasted 2 rounds…. that’s life. And I’m pretty sure my bracket is ruined. So I checked out of March Madness HAHA!
2. Since before Christmas, I’ve been playing around with going back to a bullet journal. It all started with me buying another small plain notebook for brainstorms and lists, since planners NEVER have enough space. And soon, I found myself using the little notebook exclusively and not referring to my planner. It’s just nice having one book to reference instead of 2. So the last month I dove all the way in, playing around with weekly layouts, dailies, and monthly spreads. And yesterday I bought a new notebook for it! If anyone is interested in seeing inside my bullet journal, let me know. But if you want to know more, this video is a great overview!
3. I had a gloriously productive week. I had a bit of a computer hiccup mid-week where I wasn’t able to edit any of my recorded 4 videos… grr… but now I’ve got 2 of the 4 edited, so hooray! In video news, I shocked myself! I quickly glanced at my past videos and noticed I have several that are off the charts (for me, anyway!) viewed. I have one that’s at 60,000 views, one at 40,000, 2 around the 20,000 mark and one that is at 10,000 views. WHAT???? I’m such a fast talker, a babbler…. not fascinating at all. How are so many people watching?? Just an absolutely shocking element over on my YouTube channel….
4. One project I’ve started this week is whittling down our toy collection. We already tackled a toy swap system, where most toys get put away and then our collection in the play room gets rotated regularly. But it still feels like we are swimming in toys, and we have so many out that it’s become hard for Elizabeth to clean up on her own. Not to mention there are toys out that William probably shouldn’t be drooling on. So I’ve started a serious purge. For example, we have 5 different kinds of farm sets. We don’t need 5…..
5. I don’t have an Elizabeth story this week. She was actually a dream this week! But we did do something fun! I never bought a double stroller before William was born because I thought I would wait until we needed one. Now that the weather is nice I’ve been itching to go on a decent walk and a normal pace. So I borrowed a stroller from a friend and we’ve hit the neighborhood sidewalk 3 times this week! The kiddos were thrilled! I thought Elizabeth would ask to get out and walk but she hasn’t so far.
Also this picture!! Love it! And didn’t mean to do it, but they’re wearing coordinated colors HA!
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!