It was an average week, but an EXTRA fun holiday weekend! Here are my 5 favorite moments from William’s family birthday party!
1. It was a BLAST having all our family here to celebrate William’s first birthday! Our families don’t get to see one another often, but when they do, they have a great time! It was so glorious to hear all the laughter and stories!
2. William’s party was a Peter Rabbit-themed party. I’ll share a little more next week, but I chose this theme mainly out of laziness 🙂 I have a ton of rabbit things from Easter, and my MIL had a few Easter Peter Rabbit things… so bam! A Peter Rabbit themed party it was! And William had a Peter Rabbit outfit that belonged to my husband that was perfect. So a pretty easy party to put together.
3. William looked so cute in his high chair with the balloons behind him! I ended up buying a helium tank (WalMart has the best price, FYI!) to just have on hand for spur-of-the-moment balloons, so it was easy to blow these all up the night before the party. My husband, my SIL and myself had quite the time with that helium while decorating! HA!
4. If you haven’t seen this video, you must! William figured out how to blow the party horn, and it was the CUTEST thing ever!
5. One of William’s gifts was picked out by his cousin, who is currently obsessed with the Apollo 11 mission (not bad for a 3 year old! HAHA!). She chose a rocket! William wanted me to immediately open it up and take it for a spin. And he promptly walked away with it and kept crashing it everywhere! Watch your toes!
It was such a fun birthday party! It took us a week to recover, but it was a blast 🙂
Today’s featured blogger is Jackie from My Sort of Adult Life! Her blog is stuffed full of exciting adult-ish antics! Love this easy recipe for gluten free blueberry muffins! And her review of her favorite Origins products has me wanting to book a trip to the Origins store here ASAP! Swing over and say hello to Jackie!
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!