It’s November already?? What has happened to 2017? I am always just amazed at how fast the autumn goes. I’m not quite ready to be thinking about Christmas yet…. Anyway, what have you been up to this week? Can’t wait to hear about it!
1. This past weekend was another weekend that just was jammed packed! Saturday we had a full day at church. And then on Sunday we had 2 events! I highly recommend a busy day on time change day. Sunday morning our church had a fundraiser walk for a church member who just had a kidney transplant. It was a delightful event and we had a good time! And then Sunday evening we had a birthday party at a bouncy house place. It was tons of fun! In fact, we decided that we needed to have an adult bouncy house party.
2. I received my 3rd trunk club box…. and I didn’t keep anything from it. I’ve decided that these clothes subscription box services just aren’t for me. I NEVER end up keeping anything. I’m SO picky about what I’m keeping clothes-wise these days. If it’s not 100% perfect, then there’s no point in keeping it. Are you a subscription box person??
3. See this sweet smiling girl? This picture was taken about 10 minutes before she fell off my husband, while playing “horse”, and smack her forehead right on our hardwood floor. Honestly, I couldn’t look at her. I was worried I was going to see blood and a crunched up nose. THANKFULLY all she ended up with was a goose egg bruise on her forehead. Nothing else. She was even thrilled with the idea that the bruise would eventually turn purple. “I love purple, mommy!”
4. We did have quite a few kid giggles this week. They were highly entertaining this week! Elizabeth was sweet to share her Thanksgiving hats that she made at school. It was fun to snap a pic of my pilgrim and indian.
5. And then this guy. He was adorable. He’s really starting to come into his little personality. He’s saying words and walks around just having a blast at all times. I couldn’t stop giggling with him Thursday because he was walking around with a blanket on his head. I tried to snap a pic, but then he saw me pull my camera out and immediately started saying “CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE”. He’s a funny, sweet boy that keeps me on my toes.
Today’s featured blogger is Bri at School in Our Slippers! She is a wife, mom of 3 kiddos, and living in Montana. She loves to blog about home life, sharing all the funny, sweet moments that happen each week! Swing over and say hello to Bri.
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!