Since we’ve got a few days left of 2017 I thought it would be fun to share my favorite moments on Instagram! Because, let’s face it, 2017 was the year of quiet. Instagram became my blog extension 🙂
1. One of my favorites from last year was taking Elizabeth to see Daniel Tiger Live! It was her first time going to the fancy theater, and she loved every moment of it!
2. Having 2 kids has been fun but a struggle. Life gets more complicated the more kids you add on. But this year has been fun once William got a little older. He adores Elizabeth!
3. My husband and I celebrated 10 years of marriage in July! To celebrate, we took a solo trip to Asheville and the NC mountains. It was such a relaxing, wonderful vacation. I could do that again every year.
4. I love holidays! And I loved teaching Elizabeth some 4th of July patriotic tunes 🙂
5. This year, my biggest lesson learned was being ok with not doing things perfectly, or my way. I’m naturally a perfectionist, but I also decide to do nothing if I think it can’t be done the right way. But when your planned staged pics don’t go well, you just roll with it.
What was your favorite moment from 2017? I hope you had a glorious holiday AND you have a great start to 2018!!
This week’s featured blogger is Heather from My Glittery Heart! She’s a crafter at heart and loves running her Etsy shop full of lovely glittery goodness! She’s got the perfect “get to know me” post today with all of her favorite highlights from the year. Swing over and say hello to Heather!
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!