This week our featured blog is Becky at BYBMG! Her everyday, casual fashion looks are something I definitely identify with and love!! Swing by and say hi!
Here’s what I was up to this week:
1. Can’t let another Friday go by without saying THANK YOU to all who have been linking up with us for the last 4 weeks (shocked!). I’ve had such a wonderful time stopping by all of your blogs, leaving comments, and getting to know you. So thank you for linking up with us each and every week. We hope you’re having a fun time too!
2. I have been quiet on the blog this week! I managed to get only two posts in (Menu Monday and 11 DIY Valentine’s Day Cards) this week, plus today’s…. shameful. Just shameful. I suppose the positive is that I was busy with housework? I’ve mentioned before that when I get in a groove with one of my main responsibilities, its best to just keep doing it, until I loose my gusto.
3. I did something super glamorous – getting our cars’ tires rotated. So 2 trips to the tire store. But all was not lost! One of those trips involved a walk across the parking lot to Target. I snagged some fun stuff!
I found the cutest rain coat for Elizabeth. Once we tried it on, she wouldn’t take it off!
4. Not sure what this has to do with my weekly round up, but I was pretty bummed to learn C. Wonder has closed down!!! I was rounding up my girlfriends for a quick “going out of business” shopping trip, but learned our local store was already closed! Say what??? Why didn’t I snag those cute bee loafers sooner?
5. Confession – Elizabeth watches TV. There. I said it. Specifically, Daniel Tiger. It’s so cute! But while she may enjoy it, it’s mainly for my own benefit. This made the rounds around Facebook this week, and it made me laugh! 25 Reasons I Let My Kid Watch Daniel Tiger
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! It could be 5 memories/highlights, 5 pairs of shoes you wore, 5 “good job” comments you got, or 5 pieces of chocolate you scarfed down when no one was looking. Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!!). Then be sure to link back to the link up by grabbing the H54F button!
Don’t forget to visit your fellow linkers and say hi!