Since we’re already one month down in 2015, I thought it was a good idea to revisit my resolutions for this year. You can read more here, but I’ll tackle it, cliff notes style.
For the home:
- Cut back on frivolous spending – did really good in January! Only had one random “browsing” shopping trip to Target that didn’t yield too many wild items. It could have been much worse!
- Read more. I need to finish the one book I’ve been reading for months before I can really tackle this. I can’t read more than one book at a time!
- Actually learn how to bake a good pie – Haven’t tried this yet….
- Send handwritten notes to friends and family throughout the year – I got the Christmas thank you notes done! Next step is to draft a list of people to send random notes to, and divvy them up throughout the year.
- Be more patient – don’t think I’ll ever truly complete this…. but I’ll keep trying!
- Organize more activities – We were doing really well up until last week! I definitely notice better naps on days when there are more activities and outings.
- Get better at applying eye shadow – ha! There are good days and bad days…. and yesterday was a bad day. I realized one eye lid is more wrinkly than the other. Crease Central!
- Find the perfect “not quite everyday but natural enough to be everyday” foundation – I almost bought the new L’Oreal Infalliable foundation when I was at Target. But I’ll hold off on this resolution until I finish a few other foundations I have stocked up.
For the Blog:
- Get back to YouTube – I had a big recording day last week. Now to edit!
- Take better pictures – I’m getting there!
How are you doing on your New Year’s Resolutions? Or did you skip those this year?? Let me know!
Linked up with Tuesday Talk