Happy Friday the 13th! Didn’t even realize it until today. Watch your back. Haha!
This week’s featured blogger is Chelsea from Red Velvet Rooster. Love that blog name! Chelsea blogs about all things home, from decor to recipes to what’s up with her sweet boy! Be sure to swing by and say Hi!!
Here’s what I was up to! (Which, admittedly, hasn’t been much)
1. This week’s weather has been absolutely gorgeous!!! We have spent so much time playing outside. Not to mention windows open, airing the house out. One favorite was going a walk, sans stroller, and letting Elizabeth walk down a gravel road. I’ve never seen her so jolly! Spring has sprung!
2. The weekend’s baby shower went so well. It’s just such fun having a chance to celebrate a sweet friend with a whole posse of sweet friends! I was so tickled at how well everything came together, from the decor to food to fun! And we were so lucky to have beautiful weather!
3. I signed up for Stitch Fix! So many bloggers out there participate, but that’s not why I chose to sign up. Honestly, I love the idea of a stylist sending me clothes that may be out of my comfort zone, and then getting to try them on at home, and mixing it with my existing clothes. Just seems like the best shopping experience! I’ve heard mixed reviews on Stitch Fix (quality, cost, and picks), but looking forward to trying it for myself.
4. Speaking of clothes… folks…. I need to find a bathing suit. *shudder* I’ve been looking for one for a few weeks now. We’ll be headed to the beach in a few weeks for vacation, and while I don’t anticipate a lot of swimming, I want to be prepared. I haven’t had a swimsuit for years! Anyone have any brand recommendations? Or strong drinks to have before going and looking?
5. We’re headed up to DC this weekend! We’ll be celebrating our darling niece’s First Birthday! It’s going to be such fun watching the cousins playing together. I’m a little bummed its forecast to rain all weekend, but will still be fun being with family, nonetheless.
So what were you up to this week??? I want to know!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post!
Don’t forget to visit your fellow linkers and say hi!