This week’s featured blogger is Monica from Jersey Girl, Texan Heart. Her blog, first of all, is just pretty to look at! But I also just love her fashion style. She rocks amazing hats!! She also runs an Etsy shop, filled with fun repurposed home decor items and some of the coolest bracelets I’ve seen. Go over and say Hi to Monica!!!
Anywho, this week’s H54F for me is short, sweet and to the point. I’ve got a busy Friday/weekend ahead of me, prepping the house for a baby shower here on Sunday…
1. Elizabeth is feeling much better (thankfully!) and I’m just about over my sniffles and coughs.
2. So every night this week we’ve been up late for a variety of reasons. I’m looking forward to catching up on sleep next week… at least that’s the plan for now.
3. Wednesday we went to the Duke vs. Wake Forest game! What fun! It was Duke’s last game of the season, so it was really fun to see everyone all pumped up.
Check out that final score! 94 – 51.
And, oh, there MAY have been exciting people there. Like Tony Romo. And other Cowboys that I didn’t recognize… but pretty cool.
4. We had beautiful weather Wednesday! 70+ degrees, sunny. Sheer bliss! Then today… it’s 30. Cruel, Mother Nature.
5. And now, I’m off to dust and mop in prep for this weekend’s baby shower! The nice thing about having events at your house is it gives you an excuse to really clean AND decorate. Now my house is all decorated for Spring! Handy!
Don’t forget Daylight Savings Time starts Saturday night. Boo. So Spring Forward!
So what were you up to this week??? I want to know!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post!
Don’t forget to visit your fellow linkers and say hi!