Umm…. how did we blitz through 18 months already?
I feel like tons of changes have been happening. Every day there is some new adventure to be learned. My favorite thing is all the gabbing.
Even if I can’t understand her most of the time.
Last weekend, we carried on my in-laws’ tradition of celebrating half birthdays! Despite us all being sick, Elizabeth opened up a few presents from us and from her Grandparents, and we took some fun pictures.
And then, here’s some changes!
Looking back at Elizabeth’s 15 Month update, there isn’t too much change in routine or height/weight (gained one extra pound and 2 inches…I wish I had her BMI)
Eating | We’ve entered the Toddler food protests. What was yummy to eat one day is disgusting the next. Having two foods touching… no good. But she’s a good eater when she feels like eating! Favorites continue to be any fruit, eggs, avocado, cheese, yogurt and veggie sausage. So basically she’s a fan of breakfast. She also would prefer I feed her nothing but Goldfish crackers.
Milestones | So many fun things each day!
- Elizabeth is running. I love this walking phase!
- She is such a fan of the children’s museum and hiking.
- She is so caring for all her little dolls and animal friends. Every night, she’s got a little posse surrounding her.
- The girl loves to “cook” and color!
- Music is still a favorite! She responds to it and instantly we have a dance party. Even if it’s just Beethoven.
- Not only has her word list exploded, but she’s started putting a few words together. She thankfully chose to demonstrate “I done!” at the pediatrician’s office this week.
- Books are just a fun thing. She has to have a stack of books by her at all times. And she’s just starting to “read out loud” to herself and her little animal friends.
- One not-so-nice thing is that we’ve definitely entered into tantrum territory. Like throws herself on the ground, kicking, crying when she hears no to something she wants. I was not emotionally prepared for this…. Heaven help me.
Ok, that’s enough. HA! But here are some favorite pictures over the last few months!