This week’s featured blogger is Andrea at The Pineapple Cake! She’s an American living in Australia, and has a pretty amazing blog. I love a good travel post, and I really like one of her latest, What to Bring on an International Flight. I’ve always wanted a quilted duffle like the one she featured. Go check her out and say hi!!
And now, my not-so-exciting, short week.
1. This is the second week in a row where I’ve been sick. Bleh. Needless to say, nothing much happened this week. I spent all day Thursday laying on the couch, and had Elizabeth watch WAY too many episodes of Daniel Tiger and Peppa Pig.
2. I have been counting down the days to the Lilly for Target launch! Tif and I have been planning a fun giveaway AND Lilly haul posts to share our fun stuff. We’ll be up early snagging our wishlist (mine and Tif’s) items on Sunday.
3. We celebrated Elizabeth’s half birthday last weekend. She had such a fun time! And she managed to smile for several pictures!
4. Because we’re always behind, husband and I are watching Season 4 of Game of Thrones right now, so we can watch Season 5. Game of Thrones is just awesome! My husband has a hard time keeping up with the 15 different plot lines, but it’s our show du jour right now.
5. I mentioned this in the Menu Monday post, but if there are any creative food people out there, I need help. We’re going to a fun birthday party tomorrow that’s a Chopped Challenge party. I need to bring a dish that contains sausage, cheese (any kind), rice and flan (or flan mix). Any thoughts??? I’m stumped. Definitely will be bringing a back-up dish.
How was your week? Can’t wait to visit y’all and catch up!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.
And then – We LOVE visiting every single one of your blogs each Friday! But, in addition to commenting on your blogs, we’d love to connect via social media too! If you’d like a follow, leave a comment below with your user name or whatever works, and I’d love to come follow you! I really love this link up community.