This week’s featured blogger is Erin at Sometimes Handmade! She does amazing, beautiful, but doable handmade projects. I always aspire to be that DIY girl, but projects often look intimidating. Not Erin’s projects! I really love this one on making your own monogram succulent planter. Stop by and say hi to Erin.
We pick a new blogger each week to feature, so be sure to stop by and check them out!
FELLOW BLOGGERS: We changed things up a little for the link up. Be sure to read below!
Anyone else sit down to write this post, confident you did a lot, and then can’t remember anything worth mentioning?? Sigh… me right now.
Anyway, here’s what we were up to this week, to the best of my knowledge.
1. It was quite the intense basketball week! And it was a good week to be a Duke fan! But, seriously, all the games were so stinking good this weekend. Even Duke vs Wisconsin was a nail biter all the way to the end. What a great tournament this year! I’ll just put it out there though. I’m clearly a good luck charm for sports programs. My beloved Ohio State Buckeyes won the national championship for football, and then Duke wins for basketball. Any teams want to persuade me to root for them???
2. Easter was tons of fun! I had been meaning to do a recap post this week, but it just didn’t happen. Is it too late to do one? Bottom line is it was wonderful! The Easter Bunny brought a basket. We went to two church services. Elizabeth got to do an Easter egg hunt with one of her BFFs. And we were pooped at the end of it all.
3. My favorite Instagram photos from the week: a quick DIY free kitchen using some bowls, measuring cups and oatmeal | making funny faces before bed | Elizabeth in all of her “Ralph Lauren dress from consignment shop” glory, and she was so darn cute! | making a run for it in the backyard
4. The last few weeks I’ve been visiting area gyms/fitness centers with a friend of mine. We’d like to join a gym that has fun classes that aren’t intimidating, and that has a nice child care area. The one we visited a few weeks ago was nice! It was huge, but quiet. It was also connected to the area Senior Center, which could be an advantage! I’d be the peppy, young one in all the classes! And then this week we went to our local YMCA, also really nice! However, the class going on at that time was the Bootcamp class, where I would not be the young, peppy one. I’d instead be the sluggish, lazy one. Not as enticing! HAHA!
5. If you missed them, I got up two style/OOTD posts this week. I’m joining In Residence for the Your Spring Style link up. This week’s post was all about Spring Transitions, so stay tuned for 3 more posts this month!
AND I finally got up my first Stitch Fix reveal. It was a good one!
Oh, and did you see my post about my Lilly For Target wishlist?
Shameless plugs over 🙂
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.
And the small switch up – We LOVE visiting every single one of your blogs each Friday! But, in addition to commenting on your blogs, we’d love to connect via social media too! If you’d like a follow, leave a comment below with your user name or whatever works, and I’d love to come follow you! I know last week I followed quite a few of you! Yay! I really love this link up community. I’ve noticed that you all take the time to visit one another!