This week our featured blogger is Whitney at Come Home for Comfort! Even if you’re a newish reader to this blog, you know I’ve referenced Whitney’s posts often! (I especially loved her recent one on Princess Catherine) I also included Whitney in a post about my favorite blogs. Whitney writes about a variety of topics, but what I love most are her posts about marriage. She is such an encouragement. I often get inspired to do sweet things for my husband because of her posts. She has become such a great blogging friend! Swing by and say hi!
Did everyone have good weeks? Ours wasn’t particularly interesting, but here are the highlights!
1. I swear I just went in to Walgreens to buy some milk….
2. Elizabeth and I went strawberry picking! I picked a baby in strawberries (8 lbs 9 oz.) and Elizabeth ate about a pound’s worth. She looked like she had murdered someone by the end of it…
3. And those strawberries are so yummy! They deserve their own highlight.
4. While I don’t talk about church all that often, our church is going through some fun times right now, and it’s exciting! Our church is building a new church home, and I’m on the building committee. We had a meeting Wednesday talking about and planning for our ground breaking on June 13! YAY!
5. Thursday morning it poured buckets. So naturally we just popped the deck door open and watched it rain. (I swear, she chose that dress herself!)
I did record it all too! If you fancy a watch while you drink your coffee, then have at it! Thank you all so much for your kind comments last week about my first vlog. It is a lot of fun to do! Not sure if it will be a weekly occurrence yet, but it’s still a fun change!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.