This week’s featured blogger is Rachel from Garay Treasures!! She’s a SAHM mom to four and blogs about lifestyle and fashion (her fashion posts are my favorite!!). I follow her on Instagram and basically double tap every OOTD pic! Rachel also hosts the “Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me” link up every Tuesday. I love combing through the other blogs and get a chance to meet new people. Be sure to swing by and say hi to Rachel!!
1. Yay! It’s Friday! Hope you all had wonderful weeks. I’m currently on vacation now in my childhood hometown, Columbus, OH! This whole week was basically preparing to go on vacation…. you almost had a weekly vlog of nothing but me doing laundry and cleaning toilets. So since that was likely the entire content, I decided to skip the weekly vlog this week 🙂
2. Last week I asked the question “Would you buy a $200 pair of sunglasses?” and it was the best chat here on the blog and on IG! I really enjoyed reading all of your responses! So thank you for the thoughts. For the record, I decided to keep the sunglasses, and they are amazing! I’m just guarding them with my life 🙂
3. Did you see Tuesday’s May Favorites post?? Go check it out!
4. I’ve had this picture saved forever, but here’s something comical! I noticed on my Netflix home page they had these suggestions for Kimmy Schmidt…
5. I put Elizabeth in the funniest onesie from my sister, who lives in Chicago. She posed with her belly jutting out like she had gobbled up 5 Chicago style hot dogs.
So now, on to the linkup!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.