This week’s featured blogger is Tina at Go Big or Go Home! Tina is a wife, mom, DIY’er (like this SUPER cute burlap wreath), AND a fitness instructor! One of my favorite things to catch up and read are her Move It Monday posts, where she shares workout tips and moves. YES! Her IG is also a delight. Go swing over and say hi to Tina!
Alrighty – it’s H54F time! Let’s celebrate the weekend!
1. I am a HUGE dreary weather fan. I love rain, cloudy days, cool weather. Love it. BUT this constant rain we’ve been having in Durham is starting to cramp my style. Literally. I bought these suede booties from Sole Society weeks ago… and can’t wear them yet… Go away rain.
2. Despite the rain, we ventured out on Wednesday to our favorite Children’s Museum to check out a new outdoor play space they just opened. Holy moly, it is AMAZING!! My husband got to come as well, and we all had a fun time scampering up and down the structures. Check out these pics from the museum!
3. October has begun, and I just want this month to zoom quickly so it’s all over. Next weekend is Elizabeth’s 2nd Birthday party. That won’t be too stressful – but will be a lot of work between today and next weekend.
And then the third week starts our new church building project! We have about 60 volunteers coming into town, from all over the country, that will literally build our new church! It’s so exciting! But my responsibility is to get them places to stay, making sure they all have ways to get to the site, get our own church members excited for this, raising money, etc. I’m used to coordinating large groups of people, but this one has so many moving parts! Oh man – so anxious.
4. I saw this floating around on the ol’ internets and it made me laugh SO HARD!!
Well done, sir. Well done. In moments like this, only Dwight Schrute has the answers:
5. In blogging news, I’m joining Whitney at Come Home for Comfort in her Vlogtober series! She’s come up with a really fun list of prompts to vlog about, and I’ll be posting over on my YouTube channel. Here’s the first video, which is a high quality “getting to know you” video (i.e. a good ol’ ramble from me), but be sure to subscribe to see the rest throughout this month!
So what were you up to this week? Let me know! Or better yet, link up!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.
And be sure to tag your posts/pics on social media with #H54F! We really do try to make the rounds and like, comment, retweet, etc! It’s so much fun to support one another, isn’t it?