I can’t believe it’s here already, but next Thursday is our next H54F LIVE Hangout! Can you believe it? This one will be all about Fall. So basically, amazing. 🙂 So join us at 9:30PM EST on Thursday!
Our featured blogger this week is Stasia from Our Life on a Budget! She’s a wife, a mom to two little ones, and shares her family’s fun journey. I was really inspired by her prayer wall! It’s just so neat, and a great way to keep praying for people top of mind all day. Be sure to swing over and say hi!
Alrighty – it’s H54F time! Let’s celebrate the weekend!
1. It was super quiet over here on the blog. So sorry about that! (Sort of the story of my life right now…) But it was a super busy week with Elizabeth’s birthday last weekend, and then moving on to full on church project planning mode. The busy month is almost over, right? But this weekend I’ll be catching up on visiting you all, leaving comments and saying hi!
2. Even though it’s been quiet over here, Vlogtober has been going strong! Whitney at Come Home for Comfort set up a fun vlogging challenge for the whole month of October with fun prompts. My fav from this past week was the “What’s for Dinner” prompt. Not because it was a great dinner (hardly), but because Elizabeth jumped in at the end, and it was hilarious!
3. So speaking of Elizabeth, she turned two this past Sunday! It was such a great party (recap coming). And she was just over the moon that there was a birthday party. She’s such a hoot!
4. And… speaking of Elizabeth (haha!) she had a big change this week too. She isn’t climbing out of her crib yet (thank goodness!) so I’m not ready to put her in a big girl bed quite yet. But I decided it was time for some big girl bed linens. So I grabbed this toddler bed-in-a-bag from Aden + Anais, which is amazing! It’s a small toddler pillow and pillow case, a fitted sheet and top sheet sewn at the foot so it doesn’t get bunchy (genius!) and a large quilt. So soft and cute! And she’s tickled pink with it!!!
5. I have one week left until 60 volunteers descend into our area to help build our new church home. It’s top of mind, and I’m getting really excited!! But I’m anxious for it to be done. HA! If you want to read more, check out our church’s facebook page! But in the first 2 days we’ll have the structure up and roof on. It will be nuts!
So what were you up to this week? Let me know! Or better yet, link up!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.
And be sure to tag your posts/pics on social media with #H54F! We really do try to make the rounds and like, comment, retweet, etc! It’s so much fun to support one another, isn’t it?