This week’s featured blogger is Elizabeth from Chasin’ Mason! Elizabeth lives in SoCal, is a wife, and mom to her adorable boy Mason. She loves to blog about family life and all the joys that come with it! Hi Elizabeth! Be sure to swing over and say hi too 🙂
Alrighty – it’s H54F time! Let’s celebrate the weekend!
1. The rain is over, friends! We were oh so close to building an ark. And Mother Nature has been making it up to us by having beautiful sunny, blue skies and warmish weather. Glory glory!
2. It has been a CRAZY week this week between getting ready for Elizabeth’s birthday on Sunday and this church project. I’ll spare you the details, but basically I’m ready for a vacation. HA! Be on the lookout for a birthday recap next week!
3. Despite it being a busy week, I managed to keep up with blogging AND vlogging! This week I shared what the Birthday Brunch menu would be, gave you a tour of my fall decorations, and a look at what I’ve been obsessing over lately.
4. Speaking of obsessing, I mentioned in Wednesday’s post that I bought these amazing booties that I was so excited to break in once the rain disappeared. I’d worn them a little around the house, but nothing major. Well yesterday, I grabbed them and threw them on! Elizabeth even pointed and said “ooo new shoes!”. I felt major. As I headed down the steps to leave the house, I heard a funny squeak. Elizabeth has been known to make noises like that, but it wasn’t her. It was my new shoes! Maybe it’s because they’re new… but they are squeaky! HAHA! Totally reminded me of that Seinfeld episode where George spends a ton of money on a new, fancy suit.
5. And even though the need for flannel is low here in NC… I couldn’t resist an Old Navy plaid flannel popover shirt this week. Popover + Plaid = My Fall Perfection.
So what were you up to this week? Let me know! Or better yet, link up!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post! And go visit at least 3 fellow link uppers AND this week’s featured blogger! It’s just the nice thing to do.
And be sure to tag your posts/pics on social media with #H54F! We really do try to make the rounds and like, comment, retweet, etc! It’s so much fun to support one another, isn’t it?