Did you notice? H54F is now going live at 8AM EST! That’s one extra hour to edit, finish up (or just write – which is totally fine!). Hope it didn’t cause too much confusion this morning.
This week’s featured blogger is Taylor from Tattooed Teacher in Texas! She’s been linking up with H54F for a long time! Back when H54F was hosted by The Lauren Elizabeth (over a year ago!!), I remember regularly seeing Taylor’s blog listed right near mine on the link up list, and it was SUCH fun swinging over to see what she was up to. She blogs regularly about her teaching adventures (including tips for you fellow teachers!), the fun she has in Texas, and she’s a huge planner fan! Check out this week’s plan with me post with her Erin Condren planner!
So, how was your week?
1. Who survived the epic snow storm? Here in our part of NC we got a few inches of snow topped with a few inches of ice. Our poor driveway was an ice rink until Wednesday! We had a touch of cabin fever around here by Sunday. And I’ll admit I shed a few tears on Monday night when I got a text that Elizabeth’s little school morning would be canceled on Tuesday because……… the parking lot wasn’t cleared!!! GAH! I was willing to sled her in to school if I had to! But we survived with lots of snow fun!
2. I am having SUCH a hard time shaking off this tired mode in the afternoons! I’m blaming it on being pregnant and I need a nap… but still. I have such high expectations for productive nap times, but when Elizabeth goes down for her nap, a cup of tea and an episode of Fixer Upper is calling my name instead.
3. Because of the cabin fever earlier in the week, Elizabeth and I just HAD to go to TJ Maxx. You know how it is. I feel like TJ Maxx’s home decor section just gets me. Anyway, as we were cruising, I came across the SWEETEST bunny mugs and a little tray. I love them so much that I am resisting the urge to see if there are matching dinner and/or dessert plates. But I did see that Pier One has some adorable Easter bunny plate settings! Hold me back, friends. Hold me back! (And now I’m officially my mother… gushing about plates….)
4. I’m REALLY excited for a new series starting next week!!! If you’re an organization fan, you’re not going to want to miss next month’s series. Stay tuned!
5. Thanks to Elizabeth’s school being canceled on Tuesday, it really messed up my filming day! So stay tuned (notice a theme??) next week for a haul and first impressions video from my post-Christmas Sephora and Ulta shopping trip! But did you see what DID make it on the blog this week?
Nail Polish Capsule Collection | Why not have a streamlined collection of just your few favorite nail polishes? That’s what I did recently, and I shared what I kept! My favorite right now?
What were you up to this week? Let me know!