February Favorites | TV + Mugs!

It’s March! Isn’t that wild? I swear Christmas JUST ended a few weeks ago. But a new month means a new favorites round up!

Links down below of products mentioned!

And if you didn’t realize I had a YouTube channel, swing by to check out other videos and subscribe!

Products Mentioned:

Bunny Mug from TJ Maxx

Tati – YouTube Channel (if you only watch one, watch her drugstore foundation routine!)

MUA Color Intense Lipstick in Pansy (sold at CVS)

God Centered Mom podcast (particularly THIS one on breaking busy)

Portlandia (whole series on Netflix) – below is my FAVORITE scene of all time

What have YOU been loving this month? I want to hear all about it!

As always, there are no affiliate links or products in this post. I’m just not that cool.

Linking up with While I’m Waiting

• Katie @ Cup of Tea says:

My first business trip to Portland involved me immediately booting up my laptop in the hotel room to watch one episode of Portlandia to prepare 😉 I have SO many favorite sketches – love the hide and seek tournament one too!!

1. Amanda says:

I haven’t watched Portlandia – isn’t the guy from SNL in it? My husband cannot stand him not that that should matter since we work opposite schedules! I am totally checking out the links you posted! Yay for a new month 🙂

• Katie @ Cup of Tea says:

Yes! He’s from SNL – Fred Armisen. Just sneak an episode or two in when hubby is gone and see if you like it 😉

2. Heather MacFadyen says:

Thanks for including the podcast, Katie!! You are adorable. And, um, I’m totally going to get a tube of that lipstick!! I agree the podcast isn’t just for moms…oh the trick of picking a blog name in the mid-2000s and feeling stuck by it!! You the second person this week to mention the “not just for moms”…maybe it’s time for a change!!! Anywho, thanks again!! Blessings, *h

• Katie @ Cup of Tea says:

Thank YOU for an inspiring podcast!! I’m a new listener, BUT that one on being busy was a game changer. My poor husband has been telling me those things for years, but it helps when you hear something RIGHT when you need to. Thanks for stopping by and watching! Day made 🙂

3. Kayla at a paper arrow says:

Omg. You’re so freaking adorable. And the lighting in your living room- WOW!

I love TJ Maxx. You can just find the CUTEST stuff there. (Fun Fact: I actually worked there for like 6 months several years ago.)