Today’s featured blogger is Christina from The Patricios! She’s a wife and momma who loves to blog about life, fashion and recipes! She also loves to celebrate a holiday, like her recent Dr. Seuss Birthday party. Be sure to swing over and say hello!
How was your week? Let’s dive in and share!
1. Ready for your weekly Elizabeth story? This week I’ve had to stiffle so many giggles and keep my face serious when she says silly things! One hilarious moment happened post-nap. She came downstairs, ready for her usual cup of milk and watch her little show. I was in the kitchen getting her milk while she sat in her little pink chair in the family room. I heard her mumble something, and repeatedly asked her to say it again. She didn’t, so I figured it wasn’t urgent. When I walked her milk over, I asked one more time “what were you saying Elizabeth?”. She said “it’s ok, you’re right here now”. I was really confused, so I asked just out of curiosity, “can you tell me what you said?”. And she replied, “I asked “what is taking so long with my milk”“. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I had to remind her that it wasn’t the nicest thing to say, but I mean… such a hoot.
2. William has been a super speedy baby these days. I remember Elizabeth typically stayed right by me wherever I was in the house. William, on the other hand, when he sees an open hallway he’s away. I’m constantly looking around and shouting “William, come back!”. HA!
3. I’ve been trying to check some projects off my list. One of them is organizing Elizabeth’s classroom at our new church. This kids’ class has tons of doodads and props, and it just needs to be organized. I went down on Tuesday to get started. It was nice to at least get started with it, even though it didn’t get finished!
4. Last night’s date night was just delightful! It was pretty low key. Hubby and I just went to a local Italian restaurant and took tons of time just enjoying the quiet. Bonus – when we came back home, Elizabeth was in bed asleep! Our baby sitter said she declared she was “exhausted”.
5. I busted out the Spring and Easter decorations yesterday to get it all up this weekend. Elizabeth immediately grabbed the Easter baskets and plastic eggs and played “Easter Egg Hunt”. She spent hours all day hiding the eggs and then finding them. Hours. I was finding random eggs all day, tucked behind pillows, under a sofa, in a kitchen drawer, you name it. Love her creativity!
And William just thought a basket full of eggs sounded like a fun activity for dumping.
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!