What have you been up to this week? Can’t wait to hear about it!
1. This was one of those weeks were nothing got done! It started off with good intentions, but fell apart in the middle 🙂 One thing I was hoping to get done this week was our church’s new refreshed website design. I’ve been putting it off for so long! It just NEEDS to get done. But alas, I didn’t get enough time this week. It’s one of those projects that I just need to go to Starbucks every evening and work for 2 hours… it can be done. I just want to get it done!
2. Alright… William got a hair cut. And he’s just the cutest thing you’ve ever seen! It was a traumatic experience for him, but it was done in the end!
3. Poor Elizabeth! On Wednesday she mentioned to me that she was feeling really tired. And she was EXTRA clingy as we walked into school that morning. I figured she just needed more sleep. But she apparently did the first craft and then curled up on the floor. Her teacher texted me asking me if she might be more comfortable at home. And just as I’m walking her out the door, she pukes everywhere! Once that moment was over she said, “See mommy, I told you I was tired”. HA! But she was pretty sick Wednesday and Thursday. There was a lot of tv watching and blanket snuggling.
4. What’s on your Fall bucket list? I definitely want to get some baking in. Apple Crisp is my FAVORITE! What’s your favorite Fall dessert?
5. Speaking of Fall, it seems like we have turned a corner here, weather-wise. It’s stayed “cool”, humidity is lower, and it’s definitely cold when you get up in the mornings. Hooray! Is it time to pack the shorts away, finally??
Today’s featured blogger is Kenzie from Connected in the Kitchen! Kitchen is the key word here. She is an amazing chef and baker, and I’m so glad she shares all of her recipes on the blog!! This week I made her Butter Chickpeas recipe and it was so delicious! Warm comfort food at its finest. And since I have been craving Apple Crisp, her gluten-free apple crumble may just hit the spot. Swing over and visit Christina!
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!