How was your week? This was one that just DRAGGED on!
1. Our weekend was full of family fun! We traveled up to Virginia Beach for our niece’s 4th birthday. The kids had a lot of fun! Is there anything better than a kid’s birthday party? It gives you an excuse to just go all out! But that busy weekend paired with the time change meant for such an exhausting week. Anyone else STILL feeling like they’re dragging still from the time change?
2. So, on Wednesday, I finally got a hair cut! Let me tell you the story of the hair cut… about a year ago I got my hair cut shorter, and I LOVED it! It was the first time ever that I actually liked my short hair cut. When I went to schedule a trim a few months later, I learned my original, one time stylist, was gone! They didn’t know where she went, but knew she was local. So I got a hair cut from someone random, and… it wasn’t the same. So I spent this entire time trying to figure out where my original stylist went! I only had her once, but once you get a good haircut, you can’t loose them! I stalked the internet for a year and finally found her! So this week, I waltzed in to see her! And it was the haircut I had been waiting for over a year.
3. We celebrated Pi Day on Wednesday evening by heading to our favorite Durham pizza place! It’s delicious pizza AND bonus – they have fish tanks! So we snagged a table right next to a tank and the kids were highly entertained.
4. I’m looking forward to this weekend! It’s another weekend full of friend fun and fellowship time. Our church is also doing a communion and foot washing service this weekend. It’s always special to do that right around Easter time. I recently learned in my Bible study that most churches don’t do a foot washing service! Does your church? I grew up doing the foot washing every time we celebrated communion. It’s such a special experience. Anyway, let me know in the comments if you normally do the foot washing too!
5. William has been living his best life lately… there are no words.
This week’s featured blogger is Christina from The Patricios! She’s a California blogger, sharing her everyday life with her husband and kids. She loves blogging about fashion, books and food, and DisneyLand!! Swing over to say hi to Christina!
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!