How was your week? It was a non-stop week for us, and I’m grateful for the weekend.
1. One of my favorite days at preschool is the Circus Day! The kids put on a little circus show and it’s absolutely adorable! They are jugglers, tight rope walkers, and clowns. It was hard snapping a picture of both Elizabeth and William in their clown outfits, but I snagged one!
2. We had a FUN evening on Saturday! Our teens were doing a Parents Night Out baby sitting fundraiser for their mission trip, so all us parents dropped our kids off for a fun evening, and then we parents came up to our house for a game night. I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time! We just had fun and didn’t have to worry about kids running around. We need to do that again!
3. The first day of Spring wasn’t all that spring-like here in Durham. It was a chilly week, and we even had snow on Wednesday! It was a proper snowfall too! So it’s a very bizarre spring. But I couldn’t help celebrating the first day of Spring. I ordered a little PlayMobil fairy set and set it up in the play room the night before. I also sprinkled some glitter around the house and even outside. Unfortunately, the glitter washed away in the morning thanks to some rain. But the kids loved the little fairy house!
4. Our date night last night was thwarted….. William had some sort of weird fluke stomach bug thing. He didn’t have a fever, but he clearly wasn’t feeling his normal self. We have somehow made it to almost 2 years old without William getting a stomach bug, so I declare that a success. He made it through the night without any incident, but I’m still leary.
5. Our weekend is going to be….. crazy. We’ve got our usual church excitement! And then after church we have a potluck/birthday party. And on Sunday it’s another birthday party! We are busy folks apparently 🙂 But it will be a fun weekend. I love spending time with friends!
This week’s featured blogger is Jess from Just Jess! First of all, she’s over here in my corner of the world in the Triangle area of NC! Her posts feature her capsule wardrobe journey, her favorite reads and delicious eats! Swing on over and say hello to Jess!
How was your week?? Can’t wait to hear all about it!