This week’s featured blogger is Nancy at NY Foodie Family! She blogs on every topic related to food, which is awesome, including some delicious recipes. I pinned this Olive Potato Pizza! It’s sure to be a hit in our house! Be sure to swing by and say hi!
We pick a new blogger each week to feature! If you’d like to be featured, be sure to link up (see instructions below) and then link back to one of us four hosts to let your blog readers know you linked up at H54F!
Here’s what we were up to this week!
1. Earlier this week we were vacationing in the Outer Banks, NC! It was such a fun vacation, full of relaxation and exploration. It was pretty cold, so it made exploring outside a bit of a challenge. But we made the most of it nonetheless. We went hiking, visited an aquarium, saw where the Wright Brothers (Ohio natives – woot woot!) flew their plane, and even collected some seashells. I’m planning on a full review of the vacation next week, so stay tuned!
2. I get my first Stitch Fix next week! I’m kind of excited (duh). Can’t wait to see what comes! I left it slightly open for picks. I figure lets just see what happens with box 1, and then tweak as I go. I plan on a blog post reviewing the first box once it arrives and I snap enough pics.
3. Despite vacation, I managed to squeak out a few blog posts this week. If you haven’t seen my Meal Planning Printables round up or the latest What’s in My Diaper bag video, check it out! And here’s hoping to getting back to more posts next week!
4. Can we talk TV again this week? I feel like every other H54F deserves a TV round up. We finished House of Cards on Netflix while on vacation. And I’m sad it’s done… I knew this would happen. We would start the season, finish it in just a few days, and now I have to wait a whole year before the next season. Have you watched it? What did you think of this season, compared to past ones? What should we watch next on Netflix?
5. The sweetest thing happened last night. I remembered a book I bought for Elizabeth last year about the meaning of Easter, and grabbed it before bed time. As we were reading it, the last page had a picture of a church congregation, all praying, with heads bowed and eyes closed. And Elizabeth? She immediately followed along! Head bowed and everything, complete with an “aaaaaamah” amen. I may have cried. Go ahead, Elizabeth, make your momma proud.
So what were you up to this week??? I want to know!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!!). And then grab the H54F button to add to your post!
Don’t forget to visit your fellow linkers and say hi! I’m looking forward to visiting as many of you as I can!!